13 bedroom decorating ideas for a SMALL space
Monday Aug 27th, 2018Share
1. Establish a singular, strong focal point.
2. Choose a foot-of-the-bed bench that incorporates storage.
3. Inject color without overwhelming the space by painting half the wall.
4. Opt for sconces in lieu of table lamps.
5. Allow your vanity to do double duty as a nightstand.
6. Add a bedskirt to hide any under-bed storage.
7. Think vertically when it comes to displaying artwork and found objects.
8. Use a stool as nightstand (or extra seating when needed).
9. Install a curtain system to separate the sleeping quarters if you’re a studio dweller.
10. No room for a desk? Try a sturdy floating shelf.
11. Hang a strategically-placed mirror to make the room feel larger than it really is.
12. Pick sliding closet doors over space-hogging swinging doors.
13. And finally, a wraparound upholstered headboard makes a tight space feel instantly cozy.