Wednesday Apr 03rd, 2019Share
There is nothing better than a fresh clean home when the sun starts shining! In between seasons is my favourite time to deep clean, It is so satisfying to breathe some life into your home after a long winter season!
- Clear out any lingering winter boots and mittens, put bulky winter items such as jackets away in the basement or storage.
- Reshuffle your cabinets to move less frequently used items and entertaining supplies to the least-accessible areas, and your everyday basics within easy reach.
- Empty out the fridge, check the expiry of items & dispose of old condiments
- Have a nook in your kitchen for all of your morning necessities. If you religiously make a coffee or tea every morning. Make sure these items are organized and handy.
- Wash all bedding & deodorize mattress & flip mattress. Clean out your closet & sell or donate clothes that you no longer wear.
- Wipe down & sanitize all surfaces including shower curtain
- Clean shower head, drains & tile grout
- Dust & wipe down all baseboards throughout your home.
- Vacuum/ sweep/ mop all floors
- Touch up paint and trim if it's needed.
- When the weather allows... open up the windows to air out your home and let the natural light & fresh air in
- Sort through your junk drawers & dispose of anything you haven't used in 6 + months
A clean home is a happy home!